Friday, April 11, 2008

Hayley's 1st swim(3M3D)






Hayley went for her 1st swim at PUNNGOL plaza,it was runned by few MIC (maybe PR chinese).She liked it very much.....didnt really need any assistance.Itchy backsided Evilmama signed the package for her including massage.

After 4 times....i thought it was not good enough for her already.....
-quite restricted due to the size of tub
-brought her to my Hk apartment clubhouse and she was ok with it
-A little too pricey $25 per session(though there's no limitation of time,bbs tends to get tired after 15 to 30 mins max
-Got her a float from china,cheaper than the shop (but after a few times in the public,clubhouse and SAFRA pools......she refuse the float totally......me and my warti is her MAN MADE float kekekkekekek
-Cleanliness of the shop wasnt up to my standards....norm for MIC cause their motto "earn and get as much out of u as possible)Toys and mats etc were quite dirty....me dare not let my girl hold it....we use our own towels etc......
-Overall quite disorganise and "chin chai",except for a MYS lady(w specs) which i made friend with.But she was "ask to leave",reason?too old for the job.To me,she's the most jovial,attentive and lotsa PR......Maybe the boss want to have all MICs.....
Like in HKG,MIC pay to work in HKG....lowest.....S$20k,how i know?I have friends la.....hehheehhehe